Thursday, October 29, 2009

And it goes on

The Cons just got through the "Big Cheque" scandal misunderstanding with the PM saying that it was one unfortunate incident by one MP.  We now know that it was a coordinated conspiracy effort across the country by the Con caucus.   It was interesting to note that of all the Cons who were part of the scandal effort, the one name that did not pop up was Pierre "pension for life" Poilievre, the champion of First Nations Rights from Nepean Carleton.

I guess that Pierre must have been away when the plot.. nah, it was a plot, plot was hatched.  Not to be outdone by his caucus colleagues, PP waited a couple of weeks and then hatched his own plot in an obscure local news rag.  In the Osgoode Packet this week, PP boasted about the "Conservative Home Renovation Tax Credit of up to $1350".  


I have been collecting my receipts for a basement renovation.  I guess I send them to PP to get my $1350 from the Con party... and not from the Government of Canada?

No comments: