Monday, December 1, 2008

No time to gloat?

The awakening of Harper is a time to rejoice in Canada. There might yet be a chance for democracy.

It would be easy to say that Harper and his Gang that Couldn't Govern were brought down by their own hubris. But I choose the high road and refrain.

It would be easy to characterize the Cons as the only people in the world that could find the I in Team. But I refrain.

It would be easy pickings to suggest that an MP like Perfect PP in Nepean Carleton is right to hide under his duvet cover until this Con stupidity blows over, lest his reputation as "all things to few people" be tarnished. But I will refrain.

I could gloat over the fact that the Cons were hoisted on their own petard, but I will refrain.

What I will not refrain to do is point out to all those self-righteous Con and Libertarian supporters who mock Liberal supporters that "what goes around - comes around." Who has the laugh now?

No comments: