Sunday, January 25, 2009

Where, oh where, has our PP gone?

Parliament perogued last November.  In the meantime has anyone seen or even heard from our wonderful Member of Disfunction?  Where is he?  What has he been up to?

He must be real busy.  He hasn't even had the time to update his web site.  It still lists all-candidates meetings from the October 2008 election.

What is he thinking about the transit strike?  Wait a minute, maybe he is caught out in the cold walking from Barrhaven to Parliament Hill.  Can't be, he would have made it by now.

We know where his buddy Screamer Baird is on the issue of the transit strike.  He has been hiding under his bed emerging only to tell CFRA, "I know nothing.  I see nothing."  I wonder if PP is also hiding under Screamer's bed?

I hope that PP makes it to the Commons on Monday in time for the opening of the next session.  He might be needed to open the front doors that have rusted over during the Cons' strike.

Geez, I hope he is alright.  I am worried about him.

No comments: