Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Plagerism and other Cons bloopers?

This Harper plagiarism misunderstanding should be a wake-up call for Cons.  Harper does not do his own work on major topics.  He parrots what others tell him.  I have written many speeches for politicians and I can tell you that if I wrote a speech on taking a country to war, I would not be the only person in the room.  The candidate, other writers, political operatives and a half dozen lawyers and generals would also be there.  But there is no telling facts to a Con.  A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.

Harper will not take responsibility for the mis-speak from Gerry Ritz, Minister for Bad Meat Jokes.  A joke is a very serious thing.

Although prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it be postponed.  

Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.

By the way, the quotes in italics are from some obscure political guy, W. Churchill (get the picture now?).  But I don't think that I need to attribute them 'cause my Prime Minster doesn't think that it is important. 

No comments: